Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wedding Pictures by Photographer Scott Woolston!!!!

This week has been a busy week. I have been busily working on my English Research paper. On Friday, I was able to go to a Fabulous Friday event with the Relief Society of my ward. I had such a blast.
Today, as I was setting waiting for church to start, I was approached by one of my photographers from my wedding. He had finished going threw them, and gave me a cd with the pictures. Oh, the memories that it brought to me of this special day. It reminded me of the romantic, fairy-tale story that my husband and I can tell our children.

The following is a slideshow of the pictures taken by Scott:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment