Monday, February 6, 2012

Survived 1st week of Deployment

The first week of Deployment is done. It went a lot better than I expected. The children were good for the most part. There were issues some of the week, but with the help of their Uncle, the issues were settled. It also helped that I was able to talk to Eric every day this week, except Monday. We have talked on Facebook everyday, and I have talked or tried talking to him about 4 times. He is currently working the night shift, and works 12 hour days. I love to talk to him before I go to bed so I can tell him good night.

I am very proud of my husband, and all the other service men and women that are aboard the Arleigh Burke. I know that they are out serving our country and making it a safer place for us to live in.

I love you Eric, and be safe <3

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know that I am not only proud of your husband..but you and your entire family and your sacrifice. God bless and may this deployment be as easy as it can be!

    ReplyDelete